Changes to my study program

I am not totally sure what to change in the entire anthropology curriculum, I am just beginning my career, however, something that I noticed that did not convince me was the theoretical focus of this third semester. I think it was vitally important to have a more diverse approach this semester because next year we will have to choose the way that we would like to follow, in other words, we will have to choose between anthropology, archeology and physical anthropology. I know that the pandemic factor complicates the application of technical or field study methods, among many more, however, I feel that the first year of the degree managed, in a better way, to represent these methods or something of them, which the semester I’m finishing today couldn't get. 

Another thing that might change in my career would be the excessive study of authors. I do not want to be misinterpreted because I think it is very important to study a great variety of authors, however, I believe that it's also essential to be able to propose a more critical and proper vision of anthropology, to have the freedom to express your opinion as future anthropologist or archaeologist and not just rethink or copy the thinking of one or more authors. 

That is why I also consider that it is essential to explore artistic, scientific and literary fields in the career that could help anthropology coincide in a different way.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trip I've always wanted to have.

Postgraduate studies

The best holidays ever!!