Postgraduate studies

 Nowadays, I am still not very clear about what postgraduate studies to do, if I do any, but I have some ideas. I would love to do a postgraduate degree in documentary film or something similar, even if isn't have a direct link with anthropology, because, as I mentioned in my last post, I think is important to illustratively document the problems and situations that surround the anthropological field and show them to the people through a pleasant but, at the same time, informative medium.In this postgraduate, I would be interested in learning cinematographic concepts such as the different planes and sequences of motion, as well as how to structure a script and how to get your message across to the audience. I'm still undecided on where I would like to study. I have the possibility to study abroad, more precisely in France, because I have completed and approved the BAC, a certificate which allows me to study in that country and in different universities in multiple countries, but I like the current context of Chile and all the recent history of it, which is why leaving the country does not excite me too much. I would like to do this course by blended system, because i thinks its important to learn how teachnology works if you are studing somethings related to films and the human being, but i also thinks that the presencial work if a elemental resource of learning.

Comments

  1. Wow! As an student of Anthropology I do believe that those kinds of studies will be really useful to our discipline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The trip I've always wanted to have.

The best holidays ever!!