My Future Job

 First of all, i would love to work in a outdoors job because i don't like to be locked up in a room all day. For this last, i would like a job where i travel but not a lot, i like to spend some time with my family and friends so a job with a excessive traveling it would take me this time. About the salary, I would not like to earn the minimum wage but I am not looking t o generate too much money, so a salary that is arround the amount of seven hundred or eight hundred it would be very fine. I would like to add and talk about that in my career we can chose a speciality between archeology, anthropology and physical anthropology. In my case, i think i will choose anthropology because i like the filosophical area of this career and all the mystery that surrounds the human being. Finally, i would like to do some post-studies related to the cinema or documentary film area, the reason is that i think is important to illustratively document the problems and situations that surround the anthropological field and show them to the people through a pleasant but, at the same time, informative medium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The trip I've always wanted to have.

Postgraduate studies

The best holidays ever!!