What's like to study anthropology in a virtual way?

 Since 2020 I have been studying anthropology / archeology. Why I studied this career is not even clear to myself, I was very lost in what to study, however I was always interested in human thought and its formation, in addition to philosophy, so anthropology was not a bad option, so I decided to enter in this career. However, I find the surprise that I will have to start, without even knowing that it would be longer than I thought, the online study modality. From my honest opinion, the quality of teaching is of a lower quality than if it were face-to-face, in addition to having lost a lot of time and experiences from field trips. However, I still think that studying this career online today has some good aspects and good teachings. In other side, it should be noted that I am more focused on anthropology rather than archeology. In my opinion, the latter science mentioned has been affected in a greater way than anthropology. Finally, I want to emphasize that, more than education, the pandemic affected the social side of infrastructures such as the university because working in a group or the simple fact of making friends became much more complicated, just knowing your colleagues in a virtual way to establish relationships or at least trust is more difficult.

Comments

  1. Yes the worst part is not being able to get to know my classmates in person and to party with them in JGM uwu

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I want the most is to be able to meet my classmates and the campus :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The trip I've always wanted to have.

Postgraduate studies

The best holidays ever!!