The best holidays ever!!

 Choosing the best hollidays of my life is difficult, but I think that one that marked me the most was one of the few times that I have left Chile, the time I went to Paraguay. I made this trip with my grandparents of my mother's side and my sister in 2017, staying for 2 weeks in the country in different hotels, visiting awesomes iconic parts such as the capital Asuncion, the Iguazu Falls and the White Lagoon. Also, we take profit of visiting distinctive museums in which I learned a lot about the Guarani culture and the country itself. On the other hand, we also managed to see and be impressed with the vast and beautiful areas of endemic fauna and flora of the country. I think that at that time the best thing about the trip for me was precisely the above mentioned, to see the nature of the country, with its animals and unique flowers, such as the yacare caiman or the koati. However, today I think that the best part of the trip was to spend pleasant moments with my grandfather, who died recently, which makes me remember even more incredible moments and stories of the travel with a lot of love.





Comments

  1. I have never went to Paraguay, but based on what you described it seems to be a cool place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never go out of Chile. Now Paraguay is in the list of country that I want to visit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The trip I've always wanted to have.

Postgraduate studies